The Full Sail Student Support Scholarship is a need-based scholarship designed to aid deserving individuals that are focused on careers in entertainment and media.
The scholarship is available to students currently enrolled in any of Full Sail University’s campus or online bachelor of science degree programs, and who meet all eligibility requirements. Nominees will be submitted by a Full Sail University Financial Aid representative.
The Student Support Scholarship Program will award up to $10,000 to eligible students.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Student Support Scholarship should:
- Have completed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (www.fafsa.ed.gov) and reviewed their Federal Student Aid Report with a Full Sail University Financial Aid Administrator.
- Have completed the Financial Aid process and demonstrate need, calculated based on a need-based formula.
- Have achieved a minimum overall GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale during their education at Full Sail University.
- Be currently enrolled at Full Sail University for initial awarding.
- Graduate from degree in which the scholarship was awarded for final receipt.
How To Apply
Recipients of the Student Support Scholarship will be submitted by a Full Sail University Enrollment Guide or Financial Aid Administrator. Contact your Enrollment Guide or Financial Aid Administrator for details.
- The Student Support Scholarship may be used with other Full Sail scholarships.
- Funds from the Student Support Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of a Full Sail bachelor degree program.
- Funds from the Student Support Scholarship can only be applied to tuition balances in the second, third and fourth academic years.
- Scholarship paid upon graduation. Scholarship remains unpaid and is removed from financial aid award if student does not graduate.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Recipients will be notified by their Financial Aid Administrator provided eligibility requirements above are met.
- Award notification will include the Academic Year for which the student is eligible.