Full Sail University maintains its commitment to taking dreams seriously by offering the Entertainment & Media Industry Scholarship for Women.
This program is designed to offer assistance to deserving women with the potential to make a positive impact on the entertainment industry based on their demonstrated talent, passion, and skills. Through the Full Sail Entertainment & Media Industry Scholarship for Women Program, eligible participants may receive up to $2,000 toward the tuition of any Full Sail campus degree program.
The Full Sail Entertainment & Media Industry Scholarship for Women Program will award up to $2000 to eligible candidates. Scholarship amounts will vary.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for an Entertainment & Media Industry Scholarship for Women should:
- Be a female first-time student starting a Full Sail University campus degree program.
- Have demonstrated an exceptional ability and dedication to their desired path in the entertainment media industry by submission of a 250-word essay. Original essay is on “How Women Can Have a Positive Impact on the Entertainment and Media Industry.”
How To Apply
- The Entertainment & Media Scholarship for Women Application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee the Tuesday prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have applied as a new student to Full Sail University for a 2017 start date.
- Applicants must have filled out a FAFSA or confirmed cash payments.
- Funds from the Full Sail Entertainment & Media Scholarship for Women may be used only towards the tuition of a Full Sail campus degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Applicants’ submissions will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity, and relevance to the topic.
- Recipients will be notified via Propeller: Launch, Full Sail’s enrollment portal, on the Tuesday following the application deadline date.
- Scholarship will be disbursed throughout the student’s academic years, amount to be divided equally between semesters, as applicable.