The Full Sail Dedication Scholarship is designed to encourage and develop future entertainment and media professionals who demonstrate true dedication to achieving excellence within their chosen career path.
Through the Dedication Scholarship, eligible participants may receive $1,000 toward the tuition of their Full Sail campus degree program. Students may qualify to receive up to $1,000 in additional funding after beginning their education.
The Dedication Scholarship will award $1,000 to eligible campus degree program candidates in their first academic year. An eligible student may be awarded up to $1,000 in additional Dedication Scholarship in their second academic year. This scholarship fund is limited, and will be awarded to all applicants who meet the eligibility requirements and according to the award determination process as outlined below.
Ready to take the next step? You can request more information about our programs here.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
In order to be eligible for consideration, those applying for a Dedication Scholarship must:
- Have attended one of Full Sail University’s monthly Behind the Scenes tours or qualifying International Experience Center events prior to and no longer than one year before beginning class
- Complete and submit the Dedication Scholarship application, and an original 250-word essay on “Dedication and My Career Dream” prior to the first day of class in order to be eligible for a $1,000 scholarship award in the first academic year
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative GPA of 3.0 for first academic year, for an additional $500 award
- Maintain a minimum, cumulative Global Professionalism Standards (GPS) score of 100% for first academic year, for an additional $500 award
How To Apply
- The Dedication Scholarship application must be submitted to the Full Sail Scholarship Committee prior to the desired start date.
- To apply for this scholarship, please contact your Admissions Representative at 800.226.7625.
- Applicants must have applied for a start date as a new student to Full Sail University.
- Applicants must have applied for a Full Sail University campus degree program.
- A change of degree program, interruption of training, or withdrawal may result in cancellation of scholarship award and disbursement. Student understands that a change of student status may impact eligibility.
- The Dedication Scholarship may be combined with most Full Sail University scholarship programs. Some restrictions apply.
- Funds from the Dedication Scholarship may be used only toward the tuition of a Full Sail campus degree program.
- The scholarship is nontransferable and has no redeemable cash value.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- SCHOLARSHIP FUNDS ARE LIMITED AND WILL REMAIN AVAILABLE UNTIL DEPLETED.
- Recipients will be notified by the Full Sail University Admissions Department prior to beginning their degree program, provided eligibility requirements above are met. Active students will be notified by the Academic Success department of any subsequent awards earned.
- The initial $1,000 scholarship award will be disbursed in the first academic year, divided equally between semesters. The additional $500 award/s for attaining the prescribed GPA and/or GPS will be disbursed in the last semester of the second academic year, as applicable.
- Applicants’ essays will be evaluated by a scholarship committee on the following criteria: originality, composition, clarity, and relevance to the topic. Applicants’ documentation will be referenced to verify their date of attendance at and completion of a Behind the Scenes Tour. Upon completion of the first academic year, applicants’ GPA and GPS will be referenced for eligibility to receive subsequent awards as applicable.